Monday, April 27, 2009

A Red Bird
















Well, as you can probably see I am very new to bird watching. This morning there was a lot of activity out at my feeder. The goldfinches were very busy gabbing away. It reminded me of when I was a little girl and my relatives would speak Italian to each other when they didn't want me to know what they were talking about. They spoke so fast just like this group of goldfinches today. I tried my hardest to get some pics but they are very quick. I got a couple of shots but nothing to write home about.

As I was out there I saw a few reddish birds. I had no idea what they were so I went out to take pics. They are very shy but I did get a few shots. If anyone knows what they are would you please let me know. I looked in my bird book and I think they are purple finches. I have not seen them before. It would make sense seeing that the goldfinches were here today. I was so happy to have another pleasant bird watching morning. Isn't is wonderful how God decorates our world with colorful birds.

Blessings Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment